Monday, August 30, 2010

TEY FOR TODAY

All the while we thought that we knew everything about Bro. Tey from our Light of Jesus Family (LOJF) but that was only until yesterday before he proclaimed to us his life testimony. We were all amazed and dumbfounded while listening to the revelations that were presented to us during our LOJF Feast and his birthday celebration. It was indeed a demonstration of God's spirit and power as foretold in the 1st book of Corinthians which happens to be today's 1st reading. Amen. Hallelujah!

1 Corinthians 2:1-5
1 When I came to you, brothers and sisters, proclaiming the mystery of God, I did not come with sublimity of words or of wisdom. 2 For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ, and him crucified. 3 I came to you in weakness and fear and much trembling, 4 and my message and my proclamation were not with persuasive words of wisdom, but with a demonstration of spirit and power, 5 so that your faith might rest not on human wisdom but on the power of God.

Upon reading today's psalm, it made me even more convinced that I should continue to share about Bro Tey. I was again reminded of how we were all awe strucked as we were all listening to Bro Tey's testimony. We all can't deny the fact that God really made a way for him. After all the failures and disappointments he went through to the point of almost giving up, there was one thing that he never surrendered to it, his consistent desire to love and serve God. Amen. Hallelujah!

Psalm 119:97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102
R: Lord, I love your commands.
...Your command has made me wiser than my enemies, for it is ever with me. (R) 99 I have more understanding than all my teachers when your decrees are my meditation. (R) 100 I have more discernment than the elders, because I observe your precepts. (R) 101 From every evil way I withhold my feet, that I may keep your words. (R) 102 From your ordinances I turn not away, for you have instructed me.

Seven years ago, all that Bro Tey held on to was God's Divine Providence in the midst of the uncertainties he was faced and disappointments that followed. He was about to succumb to the trials and hardships that were coming his way until Mardee came into his life. He said that his wife is an angel sent by God from heaven. They got married, started a family and are blessed with a home. Now they are happily living in their own house with Lian their daughter and another baby blessing still in the womb. Altogether they continue to build dreams and attest to God’s glory especially with dreams they wrote in the Novena to God's Love in 2007 which have been fulfilled. Looking back at all these things and seeing this passage in the gospel, it can no longer be denied that Tey is indeed God's message for today. Amen. Hallelujah!


Luke 4:16-30
...“Today this scripture passage is fulfilled in your hearing.” 22 And all spoke highly of him and were amazed at the gracious words that came from his mouth...

No comments:

Post a Comment