Wednesday, October 27, 2010

THE MYSTERY

I don't know exactly what happened but I received the same readings as yesterday in the email from Kerygma today. When I checked and referred to the USCCB webpage I found out that yesterday's readings were supposed to be different. Since I've done my reflections for today's readings yesterday, I decided to do yesterday's for today. Sounds pretty confusing but that's how it is sometimes. I did not bother to find out any further why, because anything could just be the reason. It is a mystery. We get mixed up with a lot of things and just have to make things right. When we commit blunders whether it is our own doing or not we just ought to strive to make things work with everybody's best interest in mind but always in reference to Christ and the Church and exactly what is said in the assigned readings not just once but twice. Amen. Hallelujah!

Eph 5:21-33 or Eph 5:2a, 25-32
...This is a great mystery, but I speak in reference to Christ and the Church.

I like the writing on the shirts of my son, Jude and these young people who attended the most recent YFC (Youth for Christ) Youth Camp. It says, "It's not about me, it's all about God." Well, yes it's right on target and what's it all about. For in the end and to top it all, it will all come down to us as a blessing and favor from God. Amen. Hallelujah!

Responsorial Psalm
R. (1a) Blessed are those who fear the Lord.
...For you shall eat the fruit of your handiwork; blessed shall you be, and favored.


We all come to think of life as a mystery. We can't get all the answers that we want all at once but we can somehow work our way to it. As in the tiniest seed which eventually grew gigantically. Let us be assured that we will all get there sooner or later as we plant, cultivate and nurture the Kingdom of God as a seed planted in the rich soil of our heart. Amen. Hallelujah!


Lk 13:18-21
Jesus said, “What is the Kingdom of God like? To what can I compare it?
It is like a mustard seed that a man took and planted in the garden. When it was fully grown, it became a large bush and the birds of the sky dwelt in its branches.” ...

No comments:

Post a Comment